£45000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance
10 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an Aftermarket/ New Business Sales Manager for our Aerospace Engineering client. Within this role, you will be responsible for generating profitable sales and developing pre-existing relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as the key point of contact for existing and new customers, you will capture and interpret projects and customer requirements.
- Develop Business Plans for targeted products, customers and regions, with clearly defined goals and targets.
- Apply good Sales and Account Management practices to ensure that:
- Market knowledge, customer intelligence and contacts are used to support sales opportunities and improve our chances of winning.
- Leads are converted to enquiries and quotes converted into contract award.
- Have good awareness of competitors and market trends and use this information to influence sales strategies and plans.
- Provide reports on progress, performance against KPIs and key actions relating to customers and enquires to support planning and developing winning strategies.
- Provide business forecasting information to support capacity planning and business financial modelling.
- Co-ordinate the production of internal and external cost estimates for the proposed solution, including the production of equipment specifications, where required.
- Produce financial cost models of the proposed customer solution/s for Manager/Director approval.
- Produce detailed proposal documents to effectively communicate the proposed solutions and products and the benefits they offer clients.
My client is keen to hear from someone with the following:
- Engineering, Business or Manufacturing Qualification to HND level (Degree level preferred)
- Proven track record of success in negotiating complex contracts and selling products and services.
- Experience of working in a similar Aerospace environment
- Able to demonstrate the desire and determination to exceed sales targets.
- Capable of showing a natural ability in sustaining customer relationships.