East Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Aftermarket Sales Manager (O&G)
Morson International are currently representing a leading engineering business in the recruitment of an Aftermarket Sales Manager with sales experience in the Oil & Gas sector.
Within this role, you will be responsible for generating sales and leads to new and existing Oil & Gas clients.
* Meeting sales targets for profitability, revenue and other relevant KPIs.
* Managing the Customer Accounts, developing strong customer relationships, securing profitable contracts and identifying opportunities to grow sales and profitability.
* Taking the lead and being the customers key point of contact during the proposal and sales phases of a project, ensuring profitability and repeat orders are secured.
* Understanding and managing risk (technical, commercial, financial and programme) for project proposals to protect the company relating to the contractual requirements and our commitments.
* Working closely with the Directors and Management team to set and maintain the direction and strategy for the account to meet business targets and KPIs. Produce business development plans and acquire market knowledge to increase sales and profitability.
* Inspiring others to achieve the high standards of business excellence.
* Ensuring that deadlines set by customers and the organisation are achieved, including technical and commercial proposals.
* Managing your own development, knowledge acquisition and sharing of information whilst mentoring other team members.
The ideal candidate, will have a technical background in engineering and ideally experience of selling within the rotating plant industry or knowledge of gas turbines and their applications.
For more details, please contact Louise on 0117 9334595