3 months ago
Morson are currently looking to recruit a Aerospace/Defence Commercial Manager to work for one of our prestigious Aerospace/Defence Clients based in Bristol. This is a contract position and applicants will be based from home with occasional visits to the Bristol office.
This position is a non-management role within the Information Services / Government Services Commercial Team that performs contract & business support and expertise to multiple proposal programme team delivering proposals for new business. Particular areas of focus are excellent customer relationship management, negotiation, contract management including interpretation of contractual terms and positions, first-time quality products, fast and effective responsiveness to emerging needs and requirements, integrated business partnering with stakeholders and ability to manage a diverse, fast-paced workload with a high degree of independence.
This position is expected to fulfil a variety of tasks and responsibilities typically associated with a Commercial technical role, including, but not limited to;
- Exercises appropriate signature authority, leads, and participates in proposal development, negotiating and contracting for the sale and support of aerospace products, services, technologies, financing and the licensing of intellectual property to support company strategies.
- Leads the presentation and development of complex business solutions to preserve and expand the business.
- Represents the company in external negotiations with responsibility to develop and maintain effective working relationships with customer counterparts
- Authority to prepare, negotiate, execute, interpret and administer legally binding contractual agreements of a complex nature for Company.
- Supports / leads coordination and partnership with other internal functional disciplines, integrating business / finance / programme priorities to create solutions that balance business financial performance and customer relationship management
- Summarizes complex contractual issues, and leads development of creative solutions and coordination of contractual risk mitigation.
- Implements and maintains effective commercial governance through internal processes to protect company interest and ensure fully aligned work approaches
- Authorises company work and administers contracts and agreements in accordance with contractual requirements,
- Interprets contract requirements, manages change and resolves conflict; intellectual property management