2 months ago
Morson International has an exciting vacancy for a Quality Control Engineer based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
You will be responsible for providing specialist quality support to the Aircraft Operations Manufacturing facilities and supporting the external Offload facilities.
- Act as a focal point for quality issues raised within Manufacturing (Electrical Manufacturing, Component Manufacturing, Paint facility and the associated offload facilities) and ensure they conform to the requirements of the Company Operating System.
- Carry out investigations of quality arisings within the Manufacturing facilities, ensuring that effective containment and corrective actions are implemented and documented to support the aircraft build programme.
- Create Quality Notifications where required making sure the non-conformance detail is accurately captured and place appropriate tasks on internal plants and suppliers.
- Carry out the role of Facilitator and Co-ordinator for Quality Notifications, negotiating with relevant stakeholders for timely closure, demonstrating that effective containment and corrective actions are implemented and recorded.
- Interrogate Quality Notifications to identify non-conformance trends, including root cause analysis.
- Expedite Advance Release of parts, in conjunction with Logistics and Procurement, for aircraft build due to shortages generated by non-conformance. Co-ordinate the closure of the associated documentation.
- Conduct Departmental Reviews to ensure adherence to the Company Operating System, Functional Manual and other contractual and regulatory requirements. Support the implementation of effective containment and corrective action as required.
Please contact us for more information on this role