£30000 - £31000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a confident Inspector who can read and interpret design drawings and specs? Can you operate and programme CMM machines? Are you available to work over the next 6-months? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Inspector to join a large engineering company in Wembley on a fixed term contract for 6-months. As Inspector, you will form part of the Quality Team ensuring that goods are produced to the correct standards. You will have the chance to be involved in certificates of conformity, FAIRS and working to AS9100/91002 standards.
As Inspector you will:
- Ensure production goods are inspected to standard;
- Ensure all non-conforming material is rejected ensuring documentation is completed;
- Provide support to QA and procurement following quality issues through to resolution;
- Booking in and verification of material
- Verify FAIRs
- Ensure all product is always stored correctly and traceable
- Raise and close Material Review Board cases
To be successful in this role, you will be a confident Inspector who is able to read, understand and interpret design drawings and specifications. As part of your role, you will be operating and programming a CMM machine so experience of doing this is essential. Being an Inspector, you will have a keen eye for detail and will be used to producing high quality work. From time to time, the opportunity to liaise with suppliers may be required so the confidence to do this is needed. With the type of products you will be working with, knowledge of aerospace standards (AS9100/9102) is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Inspector to progress their career with a 6-month fixed term contact!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…