28 days ago
Our client BAE Systems is seeking Aerodynamics Engineers to work withn an Aircraft team in the cosmopolitan city of Ankara, Turkey.
The aircraft is in the very early stages of design and this role will provide an opportunity to be at the heart of, and influencing, the development of this exciting project.
You will be working in a multi-national team interfacing with a wide spectrum of specialist engineers across the project
- Plan and deliver assigned work (own and any supervised staff) to cost and schedule to meet customer and business needs
- The technical content of the work (own and by supervised staff), including deliverables, is acceptable to the customer and utilises the most efficient engineering methods available.
- Ensure all work is compatible with quality policies and that procedures are followed
- Ensure effective interactions and communications with customers, suppliers and others, to promote the best interests of the team, project and company
- Actively contribute to development, and team expertise, to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and proven abilities:
A good degree (or equivalent) in Aeronautical Engineering or related STEM subjects with Aerodynamics content and several years of proven ability in applying this knowledge in an industrial context.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of:
- Aircraft Aerodynamics
- Numerical modelling and analysis techniques
- Aerodynamic characterisation and parametric modelling of aircraft
Also have familiarity with the following;
- Model matching and verification
- Linear and non-linear analysis
- Test specification and test support
- Safety Case development
- Wind tunnel testing