Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Morson International has entered in to a partnership with a telecommunications company to attract the best talent for projects up and down the UK. Our client is an alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure. They are experiencing rapid growth and we are now looking for a Administrator Support - Milton Keynes.
To provide administrative support to the Delivery teams throughout FTTP Programme life cycle. Supports the Delivery Manager by scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and minutes, preparing presentation slides.
* Support the Delivery Managers (DM's) and their teams of 2 cities by co-ordinating meeting scheduling, agendas and minutes preparation and presentation slide preparation
* To provide administrative support to DM's through collation of weekly reports, risk register item consolidation, action tracking log and documentation store updates
* To provide coordination champion the use of the company project management collaboration software and company policies and procedures
* Ensuring individuals are aware of their responsibilities and following up on actions
* Work alongside Programme Manager to support their roles where necessary (running update meetings with key departments as required)
* Support Delivery Managers with change request preparation in line with company change control procedures
* Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as change in strategic direction, vision, plan etc.
* Act as a point of contact concerning Complaint management and distribution of information to a city team. Ensure that actions happen and feeds back in to the customer complaint process.
* All departments
* General public
* Visitors to CF
Knowledge & Experience
* Microsoft Office suite competent (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel especially)
* Good time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to get tasks completed on time
* Some prior experience of enabling co-ordination of team activities and dealing with external stakeholders
* Good team work and interpersonal skills in order to enable different groups of people to fulfil their responsibilities in the given timeframe
* Minimum 2 years experience working in a 'front facing' administration role.
* Great interpersonal skills both internally and externally
* Degree qualified
* Prince2 trained/PM authority
* Managing Successful Programmes
Please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International for further information