Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Administrator Support - Milton Keynes
Morson International are recruiting for an Admin Support to join a leading telecommunications infrastructure provider in Milton Keynes. The Admin Support will support the delivery manager by scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and minutes, and preparing presentation slides. The Administrator will working within a fast paced environment and you will have the opportunity to establish yourself within a well-established company. You will be joining a motivated team in a growing business where there is the opportunity to progress within your career.
The successful Administrator will be:
- Supporting the Delivery Managers (DM's) and their teams of 2 cities by co-ordinating meeting scheduling, agendas and minutes preparation and presentation slide preparation
- Providing administrative support to DM's through collation of weekly reports, risk register item consolidation, action tracking log and documentation store updates
- Providing coordination champion the use of the company project management collaboration software and company policies and procedures
- Ensuring individuals are aware of their responsibilities and following up on actions
- Working alongside Programme Manager to support their roles where necessary (running update meetings with key departments as required) * Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as change in strategic direction, vision, plan and more.
- Acting as a point of contact concerning Complaint management and distribution of information to a city team. Ensure that actions happen and feeds back in to the customer complaint process.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator support to work for a leading, forward thinking, company who really value their employees. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.