£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
30 days ago
Morson International are working with a leading provider of wholesale fibre networks across the UK. We are carrying out a massive recruitment drive and are now looking for an:
Administrator Support - Aberdeen
To provide administrative support to the Delivery teams throughout FTTP Programme life cycle. Supports the Delivery Manager by scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and minutes, preparing presentation slides.
* Support the Delivery Managers (DM's) and their teams of 2 cities by co-ordinating meeting scheduling, agendas and minutes preparation and presentation slide preparation
* To provide administrative support to DM's through collation of weekly reports, risk register item consolidation, action tracking log and documentation store updates
* To provide coordination champion the use of the company project management collaboration software and company policies and procedures
* Ensuring individuals are aware of their responsibilities and following up on actions
* Work alongside Programme Manager to support their roles where necessary (running update meetings with key departments as required)
* Support Delivery Managers with change request preparation in line with company change control procedures
* Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as change in strategic direction, vision, plan etc.
* Act as a point of contact concerning Complaint management and distribution of information to a city team. Ensure that actions happen and feeds back in to the customer complaint process.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Microsoft Office suite competent (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel especially)
* Good time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to get tasks completed on time
* Some prior experience of enabling co-ordination of team activities and dealing with external stakeholders
* Good team work and interpersonal skills in order to enable different groups of people to fulfill their responsibilities in the given timeframe
* Minimum 2 years experience working in a 'front facing' administration role.
* Great interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
* Degree qualified
* Prince2 trained/PM authority
* Managing Successful Programmes
For further information on this opportunity please contact Phil Johnson at Morson International.