Salford, Greater Manchester
about 1 year ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Administrator to join our team based at our based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Working within a small, busy Administrative team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administration support service for one of our biggest and most successful recruitment departments.
Recruitment Administrator/Typist (Aerospace and Defence)
- Preparing letters for interviews and new starters
- Preparing contracts for new starters
- Obtaining candidates details for payment, i.e. eligibility to work, national insurance number and bank details
- Changing candidates records in accordance to the terms of their contract, i.e. rate changes, change of client site, contract extension etc.
- Obtaining references for candidates security clearance
- Processing CV formats
- Adding new and updated CV's to the company database - working in line with GDPR regulations
- Updating client details on the database
- Updating/cleansing the company database
- Mail merges
- Query resolution