East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client is a leading provider in multiple industry sectors, and they are currently looking for an Administrator/ Team organiser to cover a month contract however it could extend further depending on the project.
Project Site Administrator
The Project Site Administrator reports to the Construction Manager and is responsible for front of office reception and administrative duties. This includes greeting of visitors, answering phones, handling of company enquiries and handling / sorting of mail. Additional duties include providing administrative support to the construction teams.
What are my responsibilities?
- Welcome visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitor to the appropriate staff member
- Monitor visitor access and issues swipe cards when required
- Manage site meeting rooms including booking and any refreshments required for the project team
- Receives, sorts and routes mail to appropriate staff - Receiving and issuing courier items
- Provides administrative support to departments as required, including agency timesheets, permits to dig and scanning and filing of construction documentation
- Housekeeping of reception and meeting rooms
- Liaison and support for IT - New Starters, ad-hoc requests, training etc.
- Liaise with other Project Administrators to arrange reception cover for absence / leave
- Any other ad-hoc administrative task requested by line manager
- Supervise / manage contractors / trade persons working within the project site office
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Effective organisational and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively at all levels
- Computer literate and in proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Presentable appearance at all times
Lengh: 4 month approx
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.