Up to £12.00 per hour
28 days ago
My client is currently looking for an administrator in Wallington to support a maintenance operation by receiving and dispatching service requests, updating both internal CAFM and client systems, administering procurement, producing high quality communication .
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Effective and courteous handling of customer queries and service requests.
* Fast and accurate generation, and closure, of reactive work orders on the site based maintenance management system.
* Generation and closure of scheduled PPM tasks, on a weekly basis.
* Production of high quality MS Word based documentation, from limited specification and within tight timelines.
* Creating and updating spreadsheets relating to reports and schedules.
* Accurate logging of purchase orders and filing of associated documentation
* Organisation and upkeep of filing systems
* Updating in-house systems (Vixen/AI) and external clients.
* Supporting the helpdesk taking and monitoring call outs and quote requests, chasing engineers/subcontractors for job updates as required.
* Upload of engineers' pictures on to in-house systems (AI) and dealing with their time sheets.
* Managing inbox efficiently on daily basis.
* Constant liaison with engineers and subcontractors via phone/email.
* Distribute work to team members based on capability and capacity
* Ensure that administration procedures and records are maintained in line with company policy.
* Following any other reasonable request from line management.
* Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
* Advanced skills in spreadsheets and database applications
* Working knowledge of building maintenance contracts coordination/administration.
PERSONAL APTITUDES AND SKILLS
* Excellent communication skills, able to work with people at all levels and build trust and credible relationships with customers
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
* Able to demonstrate punctuality and continuing good attendance
* Resides within 60 minutes travel to office
* Can work flexible hours to meet local deadlines.
* Complies with company HR standards