£17000 - £20000 per annum
12 days ago
Morson Technical Services
Administrator - Daventry
Morson International are excited to present a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team of Administrators, based in a clean, friendly and exceptionally well run site in Daventry.
Day shift 0700-1530, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
As an Administrator, your role will include:
* To take responsibility for maintaining the Mitrefinch Time & Attendance System (TMS) to ensure correct financial reporting for the company.
* To undertake any other administrative work as required.
* To be responsible for purchasing stationery and canteen facilities and assist with consumables purchasing.
Principal Tasks / Responsibilities
* Work with first line managers to clear all outstanding employee anomalies in TMS daily.
* Responsible for running daily hours report and ensuring all information is updated regularly, including shift pattern, transfer hours and distributing in a timely manner.
* To ensure all absence information, for permanent staff is recorded accurately on the TMS system, regarding holidays (paid or unpaid) sickness absence (paid or unpaid) authorised/unauthorised leave, time off for dependants, maternity/paternity leave, overtime hours worked etc;
* Responsible for maintaining the company holiday spreadsheet, ensuring it is kept up to date and distributed monthly to department line managers.
* Assist processing new starters/leavers ensuring they are added/deleted to TMS.
* HR administration tasks.
* Responsible for reconciling weekly Pink Office invoicing and sending report to Finance.
* Assist with planning deliveries and pick-ups (including arranging price quotations), coordinating with transporters.
* Assist with stock reconciliation across systems.
* Assist with purchasing for packaging and consumables.
* Undertake any other administrative tasks as may be requested from time to time.
The jobholder should have the ability to work well under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Problem Solving skills
- English language skills
- IT/Microsoft packages experience
- Overtime payments
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata)
- Dedicated team onsite to assist with any queries you may have
- Onsite parking
- Pay increase after 13 weeks continuous service