Up to £9.50 per hour
8 months ago
American commercial real estate services firm currently require an experienced centre administrator to join their team based in Cardiff on a part time basis.
The role will be working 2 days (16 hours per week).
*Please note this job requires an ASAP start and you MUST have availability to interview on the 27th & 28th January 2020*
- Typing correspondence and reports.
- Preparing and distributing correspondence to customers.
- Raising purchase orders, process invoices and maintain service charge tracker.
- General filing.
- Process paperwork for insurance claims.
- Update all spreadsheets as required - key logs, void units etc.
- Keep all contractor's health and safety documentation up to date.
- Keep all contracts and certifications filed and indexed.
- Carry out all other reasonable requests as required by management.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Previous experience of administrative work and delivering a high level of customer service within a professional environment preferable, willingness to learn and develop
- Positive, professional and helpful
- Hard working and flexible
- Organised and can prioritise conflicting demands