Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £10.61 per annum + hols, pension
4 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment process for MAG (Airports Group).
We are currently recruiting for a Motor Transport Administration Assistant to be based at Manchester Airport for a temporary contract until the end of October 2018
This position is in the administration team within the Motor Transport department. You will provide essential administrative support and front of house service to all our customers. You will be responsible for issuing and recording legislative documentation. In addition to this you will be required to collate and input critical data into essential operating systems ensuring timely and accurate information is recorded.
Typical Duties will include:
- General Administrative duties (filing, photocopying etc).
- Administer all CAP 642 Inspections for internal and external customers.
- Engage with customers to obtain Purchase Order No's to process workflows.
- Ensure all data is captured and entered for invoicing on the TRANMAN software.
- Respond to customer queries and applications with regards to services offered by the MT.
- Control and issue Accountable Documents (Aerodrome Vehicle Passes).
- Update databases for AVPs and control insurance documents.
- Carry out reception duties at Front of House for both internal and external customers.
You may have previous experience of working within an automotive industry dealing with a diverse range of customers, or be an administrator/front of house from a similar busy environment.
- In addition to this we are looking for someone with;
Strong IT Skills with a focus on MS Excel.
Must be proactive and adaptable in a high tempo environment.
Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Must be able to work as an individual (essential) and as part of a team.
Full UK Driving Licence.
Your application will come through to Vicky Farrell,Recruitment Partner On-site at MAG