about 1 month ago
Morson International are working with a key client in the Nuclear sector who have a current requirement for an Administrator for their offices at Aztec West in Bristol. This is a longer term contract and a competitive rate is on offer to the successful candidate
Reporting to the local named line manager, or their nominee, you will be required to undertake all administrative work on behalf of both internal and external customers, which include Managers / Engineer. The tasks will also include any project typing, copying, along with other activities requested by your line manager.
- To achieve set tasks when asked.
- To make confident decisions where full information is available
- To plan and monitor key elements of own work systematically, taking corrective action on own initiative.
- To encourage independent problem solving
- To establish effective communications links with internal and external customers to avoid misunderstandings
- To assess and react quickly to customer needs and resolve any concerns
- To ensure systems and procedures are consistently worked to
- To take on any changes pro-actively
- Typing and / or editing of documentation
- Document checking
- Photocopying / Binding / Scanning
- Undertaking diary management / fielding phone calls for members of the Management team if required.
- Organising Buffets / Refreshments for meetings as and when required
- Ordering stationery in conjunction with Admin Supervisor / Senior Administrator
- General administration functions as and when required, e.g. checking stock, ordering consumable for printers /copiers
- Timesheet inputting on SAP (if required)
- Keeping travel spread sheets up to date
- Arrange meetings if requested
- Undertaking ½ - 1 day helping out with resourcing, noting Admin role takes priority especially when others are on annual leave
- Updating of standard documentation (if required)
- Attend project start up meetings (if required) a. To gain understanding of project b) learn about KPI's with regard to client documentation
- Allocation of pool laptops / camera, etc (if relevant)
- Formatting CV's (if requested)
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified to GCSE level in a minimum of English, and/or NVQ Level 2 in Administration.
- Qualified to RSA II and / or III in Typing/Word Processing.
- Minimum of 12 months experience of administration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully conversant with word processing, spread sheets
- Trained to use of Microsoft Office & switchboard for cover purposes
- To be able to deal with people and situations in a tactful, diplomatic and confidential manner.