Isle of Wight, England
Up to £9.10 per hour
5 months ago
Title: Admin Assistant HR & Business Management
Location: Cowes, Isle of Wight
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 4.5 Days per week
Rate: £9.10 PAYE
We have a requirement for an experienced Administrator to provide administration support to the HR Manager and Business Management Team.
- The jobholder will be responsible for supporting administration across a number of HR and Business Management processes.
- Supporting administration of HR and Business Management processes, for example, new joiners and leavers, checking weekly timesheet submissions by engineering staff.
- Completion of data entry into Company databases and systems to create new records and maintain existing data.
- Preparing documents, including weekly communication bulletins for issue.
- Covering phones and taking messages from employees.
- Organising meetings and room bookings. Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Assisting with the collation and production of relevant statistics, reports and information.
- Preparation of spreadsheets.
- Run regular reports from database to produce weekly/monthly reports
Experience, Skills, Formal Qualifications
- Relevant administrative experience. Experience of working in HR, Finance or Business Management team would be advantageous.
- Experience of using and maintaining databases / information systems.
- Experience of delivering administrative processes to a high level within a professional working environment.
- Preparation of accurate documents, reports, graphics and spread sheets using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel to an intermediate/advanced level.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, at all organisational levels.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy within work.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or under own initiative.
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to learn and use new systems quickly.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in all circumstances.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work.
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks and develop own skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrates a strong customer service ethic.
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.