£10 - £12 per hour
7 months ago
Initial 6 Weeks
Fire Division Administrator (Temp)
Brief details of position:
The post holder will support a maintenance operation by receiving and dispatching service requests, updating both internal CAFM and client systems, administering procurement, producing high quality documentation.
Location: SM6 0DZ
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timesheet clerk, following payrolls absent return procedure.
- Certification scanning, identification and loading
- Creating and updating spreadsheets relating to reports and schedules.
- Raising of invoices for completed works in a timely manner.
- Compiling Monthly applications and relevant back up paperwork for Invoices.
- Updating in-house systems (Vixen) and external systems (Elogbooks)
- Job updates providing an interface between helpdesk and engineers
- Organisation and upkeep of filing systems.
- Monitoring requests and chasing job updates on daily basis.
- Accurate logging of purchase orders and filing of associated documentation.
- Constant liaison with engineers and subcontractors via phone/email.
- Mail - Collection, distribution and franking of post as and when required.
- Providing Holiday and Lunch cover for Helpdesk Administrator.
- Stationary, Uniform and Stock ordering.
- General administration duties.
- Ad-hoc duties
- Supporting Lead Administrator in duties allocated.
- Carry out any other reasonable instruction from the line manager, their line managers or member of the senior management team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Advanced skills in spreadsheets and database applications
- Working knowledge of building maintenance contracts coordination/administration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with people at all levels and build trust and credible relationships with customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resides within 60 minutes travel to site
- Can work flexible hours to meet local deadlines.
- Complies with company HR standards