Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
Location: Manchester site (Trafford Park)
Position Title: Administrator
Duration: Initially 4 - 6 weeks, may extend
Start Date: January 2019; with interviews to be held Thursday 20th & Friday 21st December
Position Purpose & Summary
Management of customer enquiries into bespoke internal reporting tool. Receiving and understanding customer requests, co-ordinating the input of data into internal reporting tool for further processing by Customer Relations team.
- Gaining clarity of each customer request liaising with both the customer and internal stakeholders, analysing and inputting those customer requests, into Salesforce LEAP
- Collating information for simpler requests and responding directly to customers, using the Salesforce LEAP tool, with oversight from Line Manager
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
* GCSE level (5+ including, English, Maths)
* Experience of an administration role.
* I.T. literate, for instance able to quickly adapt to business customer relationship tools. Some Excel skills may prove beneficial.
* Essential to liaise with colleagues of all levels, able to use initiative and able to interpret quickly. Prioritisation of tasks. Confident to speak to colleagues throughout Europe and where appropriate directly to customer. Be confident to ask questions when unsure. Attention to detail.
Should you be interested in this role please apply via the link or send your CV directly
For further details contact Anne on 0161 707 1516