10.55 inclusive of 15% shift allowance, 10% monthl
about 1 month ago
Administrator (Shift based)
Salary: circa £22,000 plus additional bonus
Location: Elton, Cheshire
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting to an Administrator to support HMRC procedures and documentational requirements; ensuring full compliance with all duty points within production and supply chains.
This role will be a shift-based; working on a rolling 4 weekly shift pattern; that will include earlies (6am - 3pm), lates (12.30pm - 10pm), days (7am - 7pm) and one weekend in every 4.
Key Accountabilities will include:
* Processing transactions on the duty management accounting system
* Ensuring correct documentation is received for entries to both customs and excise warehouses
* Calculating Import Vat value computations
* Validating reconciliations, checking associated systems, uploading and processing these transactions on the duty management system.
* Escalating and notifying to the Duty Compliance Supervisor if there are any mismatches or out of tolerance losses and keeping all parts informed at all times.
* Maintaining daily customs and excise schedules to prepare HRMC returns. Completing system transactions and accompanying documents to facilitate the removal of alcoholic goods.
* Populating and providing scheduled reports to customers in relation to receipts and removals. Dealing with both internal and external queries in relation to these movements.
* Ensuring duty points on receipt and removal are compliant.
* Ensuring that all tasks are completed in accordance with Health & Safety regulations.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced administrative role; ideally with experience of working with a range of IT packages; including MS Office. You will have experience of working well under pressure; with the ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own workload. Experience of working within a similar environment would be advantageous; however full training will be given.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.