3 months ago
Administrator required in the Devon area on a 30 hour a week contract, temporary to permanent role.
Our Client is a leading property, residential, construction and services group and they are currently looking for administrator to be based in their office in Okehamptom this will be a contract placement however with the possibility of going perm in the future.
You will be required to provide basic administrative duties supporting the office team.
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Sound administrative experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Well organised with ability to prioritise workloads
- Personable and approachable
- Flexible will work with other trades
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written forms
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.