City of London, London
£0.00 - £14 per hour
10 months ago
Contract Administrator Temp - Perm 14.10 p/h
- Place suppliers orders using the CAFM system
- Input time sheets onto the relevant systems.
- Produce quotations in the required format and in line with agreed process
- Uploading information to the clients systems as required.
- Updating the clients CAFM system as required in a timely manner
- Compile reports as required to enable the Company to fulfil its contractual obligations
- Liaison with the operations team from engineer to director level.
- Raising of AWS sheets in a timely and accurate manner and chasing old AWS's
- Focus on WIP and keeping it below 3 months
- Covering other team members annual leave and sickness
- Compiling absence returns in a timely and accurate manner
- Compiling all information required for credit notes to be raised
- Dealing with invoice queries and achieving a suitable resolution
- General filing and organisation of work area
- Raising of invoices for completed works in a timely manner
- Carry out other general administration duties as required from time to time
- Ensure that the Company is presented in a good light at all times.
- Follow Company administration procedures.
- Carry out any other reasonable instruction from the line manager, their line managers or member of the senior management team
- Attend team briefings as required.
- Co-operate with the company to allow it to fulfil its moral and legal duties and obligations.