Up to £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for an Administrator to be based in Chippenham.
Length of contract: ASAP - 10/08/2018
Hours: 9am - 3pm (hours can be flexible)
Assist in the delivery of certain scheduled or ad hoc work functions and provide a range of support duties to ensure that all deliverables are met on time and with a high level of accuracy and good levels of customer satisfaction.
- Take the initiative to ensure that work processes, procedures and systems are effective and efficient while ensuring practices are aligned to established corporate standards of professionalism and accuracy
- Maintain focus on excellent customer service delivery standards
- Scrutinise all support documentation for correct coding and cost allocations for data capturing. Input data onto computer system in the prescribed fields
- Draw regular and customised data reports from the system
- Attend to all related queries from internal as well as external clients within the laid-down timelines either by phone or in writing and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure all suppliers and subcontract invoices are processed
- Assist with general office duties such as preparation of ad hoc reports, maintaining the filing and archive systems
- Compile spreadsheets in Word or Excel format for any non-standard reporting
- Communicating and sharing knowledge with other team members
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of all products and services on offer by the company
- Self-starter, can work independently and take ownership.
- Proven ability to provide a high standard of support in Administrative principles, including the ability to implement systems and processes and to pro-actively resolve problems
- Acceptable level of interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with customers and staff at all levels in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrated ability to contribute as a member of a team to achieve positive outcomes and provide quality service to customers
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities, monitor and co-ordinate a range of prescribed processes, to achieve tight deadlines and desired outcomes with due regard to accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), E-mail and Internet and databases
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) practices and policies.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.