Up to £11.06 per hour
5 months ago
Administrator; £11.06/hr PAYE; Aberdeen; Contract
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a strong administrator and the primary purpose of the role is to provide administrative support the base management team. Key aspects of this function will include: Administering the training database for ground operations staff, including the input of training records and distribution of updates to the management team.
You will act as the authorised signatory for the application of airport security passes. These are required for aircrew, engineers and ground ops personnel.
The role is responsible for collating and completing the required paperwork, before tracking all applications through to completion.
Key Technical Skills / competencies:
* Drive to deliver excellent customer service
* Have a strong safety ethos with associated high standards
* Have a high level of communication skills
* Ability to learn new skills and adapt to a changing working environment Drive to deliver excellent customer service
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
* Confident in communicating with internal departments
* Ability to work as part of a closely knit team in a busy environment
* Flexibility and enthusiasm to maintain required standards in a role that may be repetitive at times.
* Working knowledge of company operations manuals and procedures will be required
* Previous experience working in an aviation operations support role would be advantageous
* Previous aviation and/ or administrative experience is desirable but not essential
* Competent in the use of MS Office - MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel
Top 4 Major Tasks and Activities:
* Act as the Authorised Signatory for the application of Airport Security Passes. These are required for Aircrew, Engineers and selected Ground Ops Personnel. Role is responsible for collating and completing the required paperwork, before tracking all applications through to completion.
* Complete applications for other airfield passes and permits, as required by the base management team.
* Action requests from the management team to book training courses, travel and venues as required for Service Delivery personnel.
* Administer the Training Database and other associated Ground Operations returns and reports as required for all staff, including the input of training records and distribution of updates to the management team.
Additional Key Accountabilities:
* Undertake administrative duties, as required by the Service Delivery management team
* Conduct stock checks and place orders for stationery on behalf of departments.
* Assist the Operations Control Team with fuel invoices and other paperwork as required.
* Assist the Operations Control Team during times of programme disruption, primarily by coordinating the feeding of passengers at a number of venues.
* Handle base management leave requests and update the master leave schedule.
* Assist management and HR in ground ops recruitment (scheduling interviews etc.) and induction process
* Provide leave and absence cover for the Headquarters admin team, including the reception and travel functions.
* Preparing and developing management information reports for internal and client use
Any other reasonable duties as operationally required by base management
Revenue/Budget/Cash management responsibility:
* Monitor spend and maintain cost tracker, as required
* Compliance with departmental budget
* Complete Management reports as required
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy