Up to £17.04 per hour
9 months ago
Administrator; based in Portsmouth; 3 month contract; £17.04 per hour
We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator with a detailed understanding of administrative systems, processes and procedures and their importance within the general operation of the department. The role is working for a large manufacturing company based in Portsmouth. The successful applicant will be a proficient user of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and you will have previous experience working in a clerical role. You will have good problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and good time management skills. Good communication skills are required you will need to be able to confidently liaise with robust and sometimes awkward contacts.
Duties will involve;
- Undertakes a range of clerical and administrative duties within the SHE department to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Processes documents and information received from a range of sources
- Identifies and undertakes initial investigation into discrepancies and shortages relating to product or services, this could involve statistical information, document control or physical stock control
- Collates and extracts data and produces routine reports, schedules, summaries and letters for internal circulation or for customers and suppliers
- May deal with customers and suppliers and exchange information in order to clarify a situation, e.g. placing orders, arranging appointments, deliveries, etc.
- Verifies calculations, checks or allocates costs, checks and obtains correct authorisation and obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- Files documents and keeps filing systems up to date such that information can be readily retrieved
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.