Vital Bristol Technology
10 months ago
As one of the UK's leading building engineering services companies our client provide building engineering services to the highest level. Their contracts range from the small single visit contracts supported by our nationwide network of Mobile Engineers, to large residential facilities and they are currently looking for a administrator to start ASAP on an on-going contract.
- Assist contract administrator with raising of jobs
- Accurate inputting of information on database or other reports.
- Dealing with sub-contractors
- Assisting in the collation of monthly reports with the Contracts administrator
- Basic administrative duties
- The administrator may be required to carry out other duties as and when required by their Line Manager.
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum GCSE's grade C or above in Maths & English.
- IT experienced.
- Excellent co-ordination skills.
- Comprehensive communication abilities.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
Organised, able to prioritise and work to deadline
- Have excellent & capable skills in IT documentation in Microsoft Office/Excel packages
Start date asap and continuing on an on-going contract
Mon to Thurs 0830 to 1700 Fri 0830 to 1630 (37.5 hrs per week).
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.