5 months ago
Administrator, Contract, Gloucester
We are urgently recruiting for an experienced Administrator for our Client in Brockworth, the individual needs to be organised, pro-active and confident working in a large multi-dimensional team.
Range of administrative tasks to support the communications, planning and examination hearings. To include but not limited to:
- Producing materials e.g. briefing notes and factsheets
- Supporting the planning team with the production of responses received via the Horizon wylfa enquiries process
- Proof reading letters, documents and other materials
- Setting up and booking meeting rooms
- Tracking documents through internal processes by raising document control numbers
- Liaison with external suppliers - PR, 3D design, Translation and Event agencies as required
- Support with internal communications programme of activities for the planning team - writing copy, working with the planning technical team, liaising with internal departments etc
- Support the Hearings team with information on travel arrangements
- Bookings of all examination hearing and supporting rooms as required
- Ongoing liaison with the Hotel to secure all accommodation rooms ,tracking accommodation requirements for each event
- Ongoing liaison with the hotel, event production company and Planning Inspectorate as required
- Liaison with an external organisation providing an external meeting space (TBC)
- Ongoing admin support for the Horizon team at hearings - this could be printing, collating, liaising with translation company etc.
Skills and other requirements:-
- Must have excellent IT skills and be confident in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The individual needs to be able to drive and accompany the Communications Consultant to Anglesey, North Wales to provide administrative support at the Examination hearings as required. It is difficult to forecast at this time how many nights a month that might be, but it would be in blocks e.g. 4/5 nights a month and not random days a week.
- There is room for some flexibility of days with the role being 4 or 5 days a week as required.