North Walsham, Norfolk
Up to £8.15 per hour
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an administrator for a large local fruit producer.
Our client is based in NR12 and own transport is an absolute must, as there is no public transport.
Our clients premises is open from 6am - 12 midnight 7 days a week and operate a shift rota to cover these opening times.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Adhere to all health and safety requirements, at all times
* Identify any safety improvements within the department and escalate
* Following office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
* Organise Company documents into updated filling system
* Supporting other teams with various administrative tasks
* Create and update records and databases
* Process and report office expenses
* Distribute incoming mail
* Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and regular financial and administrative reports
* Update polices as required
* Escalate any safety issues immediately to a Manager
* Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, and at all levels within the Company.
* Excellent planning and organising skills
* Be able to work under pressure, remaining calm and in control with the ability to make clear decisions.
* Highly driven, ensuring that the job is done well and recognising the importance of customer satisfaction in their work
* Persistent and not thrown off course by obstacles or difficulty
* Is able to work effectively with others as part of a team to achieve team objectives
* Offers help, as well as sharing information and own expertise
* Plans and organises own work, ensuring a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken and taking accountability for work/actions undertaken
* Has a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
* Is conscientious and thorough in all aspects of work responsibilities, and has a professional approach to work.
* Excellent IT Skills (especially Microsoft Office)
* Good with figures and interpreting data
* Previous experience of SAP would be desirable
Candidates must have excellent previous administration experience and have their own transport. If this is you then we would like to hear from you. Please email a complete and up to date CV Or you can call our Norwich based office on 01603269925.