Up to £8.00 per hour
3 months ago
We are looking for an Administrator/File Management Advisor to be responsible for the storage, retrieval and maintenance of active employee's personal files for a large aerospace company based near Preston. The successful candidate will have a high level of accuracy along with excellent interpersonal, team working and communication skills. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
duties will involve;
- Ensure all correspondence and documentation produced is validated and despatched in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with Data Protection guidelines.
- Respond to and resolve HR contacts queries and requests across multi-channel interaction
- Achieve individual and team quantity and quality performance measures
- Take ownership and responsibility, from initial contact through to resolution
- Build and develop effective relationships with colleague groups including internal HR Shared Services and wider external business
- Ensure operating procedures and process standards are adhered to, including (but not limited to), internal call/correspondence quality measures, data protection and confidentiality guidelines.
- Support and contribute to the continuous improvement and implementation of new processes both within the HR Support team and HR Shared Services
- Manage and achieve all performance standards, internal & external SLAs and quality measures to maintain and improve the HR Shared Services brand and reputation within the company
- Provide training and support to other team members for your area of expertise to increase knowledge levels and help create a multi-skilled team.
- Act as an ambassador for HR Shared Services and display desirable behaviours
The jobholder will have the ability to explain things clearly and understand customers individual needs. You will have confidence using IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly. You will be prepared to work flexibly to support the team and department. You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A-C including English or equivalent.
Experience of continuous improvement along with relationship building and influencing skills would be an advantage. Familiarity with HR policy and practice is desirable.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.