29 days ago
Administrator , 12 month contract, Leicester
The successful candidate will be required to undertake all administrative work on behalf of both internal and external customers, which include Managers / Engineer. The tasks will also include any project typing, copying, along with other activities requested by your line manager, i.e. covering reception as and when required.
- Typing and / or editing of documentation
- Undertakes diary management
- Organising Buffets / Refreshments for meetings as and when required
- Ordering stationery in conjunction with Admin Supervisor / Senior Administrator
- General administration functions as and when required, e.g. checking stock, ordering consumable for printers /copiers
- Timesheet inputting on AX (if required)
- Keeping travel spread sheets up to date
- Allocation of pool laptops / camera, etc (if relevant)
- Additional Administrative tasks as requested by line manager via others
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified to GCSE level in a minimum of English, and/or NVQ Level 2 in Administration.
- Qualified to RSA II and / or III in Typing/Word Processing.
- Minimum of 12 months experience of administration.
- The job holder must have excellent communication skills and be able to use a computer for word processing, spreadsheets
- Trained to use of Microsoft Office & switchboard for cover purposes