6 Month contract initially
£11 - £12.80ph, subject to experience
Morson Talent are working with a large facilities Management company to recruit a Procurement Administrator. This individual does not need a procurement background, just an experienced administrator with an interest in procurement.
Working directly for Operations, this role is to support the National Contracting Procurement Manager and our Major Projects Engineering Teams.
The Procurement Administrator will be responsible for:
* Downloading data from the IT system
* Manipulating spreadsheet data into workable listing for operations
* Downloading of invoices from the IT system and filing into electronic server files
* Matching material invoices to orders for engineers to sign off
* Liaising with suppliers, manufacturers, engineers and site supervisors
* Liaising with both internal and external accounts departments
* Holiday cover for tasks including placing purchase orders for mechanical and electrical products, as well as general products
DAY TO DAY DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Approve, monitor, chase and be proactive with new and existing purchase orders
* Make proactive outbound phone calls to engineers/suppliers ensuring service levels are met
* Work with a 'right first time' philosophy in all aspects of work in line with Integral's / JLL's policies and procedures
* Handle, or escalate where appropriate, complaints
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:-
* Numerically literate with a basic knowledge of accounting
* Previous telephone experience
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience of working on client management systems e.g Maximo, Vixen etc.
* Excellent interpersonal and service skills
* Previous materials purchasing / sourcing experience is an advantage
* Strong organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task and make effective decisions quickly
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well both on own and as part of a team