A new opportunity is now available for an Administrator to join a large Aerospace and Defence Company, BAE Systems
The purpose of the role is to provide general admin support to the Office Manager within the Engineering Function Office. The role requires basic understanding of working in an office, good communication skills and a basic understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
The role will be required to regularly interact with members of the Engineering Function Team as well as other functions across the wider business
Top Major Tasks & Activities:
- To provide Administration support to Office Manager and wider Function teams.as required on a variety of tasks/projects
- Support the resourcing process through organisation of office IT and other on-boarding and off-boarding enablement of both permanent & contingent workers.
- Producing documents using Microsoft applications as required / requested.
- Distribution of appropriate communications to wider team as required including all Toolbox Talks and SHE Alerts.
- Progression of meetings actions where possible to support wider Function Team objectives
- Assist in diary coordination for wider function team as required / requested.
- Basic IT skills particularly MS Excel & MS Outlook and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- To be personable face-to-face (virtual), on the phone and in written communication
- An understanding of how to deal with Confidential Information's/Issues and how to store
- Highly motivated and pro-active
- Capacity to work using own initiative and as part of a larger team
- Flexible approach to work, which can involve working in different locations and different working hours
- Good Problem solving competence,
- Key Co-ordination & organisation. competence, with good levels of energy & self-motivation.
- An ability to communicate & present information clearly both verbally & written.
- Able to operate within a diverse team
No specific qualifications are required however the following skills and experience are essential:
- Capacity to work using own initiative and as part of a diverse team
- Basic IT Skills - knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control