Provide timely and effective administrative support to the (Name of Dept or function) of the specific contract. Assist in the delivery of certain scheduled or ad hoc work functions and provide a range of support duties to ensure that all Finance related deliverables are met on time and with a high level of accuracy.
- Scrutinise all support documentation for correct coding and cost allocations for data capturing. Input data onto computer system in the prescribed fields
- Ensure high level of input accuracy to rigidly maintain data integrity
- Draw regular and customised data reports from the system
- Ensure up-to-date training on the system applications by attending training courses or by self-taught modules
- Assist in training other system users
- Attend to all related queries from internal as well as external clients within the laid-down time lines either by phone or in writing and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure all suppliers and subcontract invoices are processed and settled on time
- Assist with general office duties such as, stationary stock control, refreshment orders, relief functions for switchboard or reception, preparation of ad hoc reports, maintaining the filing and archive systems, scanning of critical back-up documentation, checking and dispatching of bulk invoices etc.
- Compile spreadsheets in Word or Excel format for any non-standard reporting
- Contribute to the effective working of the (NAME of function) by:
- Identifying with and participating in the attainment of team objectives and priorities.Communicating and sharing knowledge with other team members
- Developing personal skills to meet both individual and team needs
- Take the initiative to ensure that work processes, procedures and systems are effective and efficient while ensuring practices are aligned to established corporate standards of professionalism and accuracy
- Maintain focus on excellent customer service delivery standards
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of all products and services on offer by the company
- Work towards the continuous improvement of (including Workplace Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Environment), existing standards, values and culture
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven ability to provide a high standard of support in Administrative principles, including the ability to implement systems and processes and to pro-actively resolve problems
- Acceptable level of interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with customers and staff at all levels in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrated ability to contribute as a member of a team to achieve positive outcomes and provide quality service to customers
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities, monitor and co-ordinate a range of prescribed processes, to achieve tight deadlines and desired outcomes with due regard to accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), E-mail and Internet and databases
- Sound knowledge and understanding of basic Financial and Accounting principles
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) practices and policies.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.