Up to £21000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for an Administrator to be based in Surbiton, Surrey.
- General office admin support for a busy Learning & Development department.
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm equating to 35 hours per week.
- Dealing with telephone & email enquires
- Booking meeting rooms
- Production of course materials
- distribution of training certificates
- Dealing with invoices
- General office duties including filling, laminating, ordering stationery etc.
- Data entry (Microsoft office packages)
- Ideally 1 year+ office experience
- Customer service background
- Educated to GCSE level
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Power Point IT skills
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare after 6 months
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.