about 2 months ago
I am working with a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company requires an effective Production Administrator to join their team based out of their Leeds office. You will be working as part of a team covering administrative needs for a key contract in the Yorkshire region on a initial 4 month contract.
The role is focused around street management so previous experience in this area is preferred. The team is looking for a good communicator who is more than capable of performing usual administrative tasks.
* A background in Utilities or Facilities Management industries is desirable but not essential
* Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
* Exposure to Street-works Administration is desirable but not essential
* Understanding of permits - what is and what isn't required
* Knowledge of notice via street management systems
* Strong communicator with a great attention to detail