£9.50 - £10 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, an established national Facilities Management and Maintenance Provider, are currently looking for a Contract Administrator to be based on a client site in Swindon for a 10 - 12 week temporary period.
- Effectively deal with Reactive and PPM works, from initial raising of jobs through to invoicing, in a timely manner.
- Accurate inputting of information on IMS database or other reports.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and contract and client records.
- Dealing with sub-contractors and raising orders when necessary.
- General administrative tasks as necessary when required.
- Maintain working relationships: Management Helpdesk Team, Engineering staff and Clients Finance Team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum GCSE's grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Preferable NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration or Customer Service.
Candidates are required to have customer interface skills, good telephone and communication skills and be able to prioritise workloads.
Have excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office/Excel packages.