Birmingham, West Midlands
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
15 days ago
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day running of the Head office of a large Aerospace company based in Blythe Valley Park. This will include providing support to office directors by carrying out common office duties.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. Please note, the position will be a part-time role (16 hours per week) due Covid-19 guidelines.
Duties will involve;
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail. This will include scanning and forwarding on post to the intended recipient and sending out all necessary out-going post
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Interact with office directors, specifically the HR SVP and IT SVP, and provide any administrative tasks on their behalf
- Monitor stocks of office supplies and place orders when needed
- Arrange same day / direct courier deliveries when necessary
- Assist in planning and arranging events, including organising catering and office equipment, as required
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the office space and assist with the regulatory office check requirements
- Be available to attend the office when required, to facilitate staff and/or contractors you need to be on site (specific due to the Government guidelines)
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed
- Assist with purchase orders and invoicing
- Be the main point of contact for office queries and for colleagues to liaise with
Prior Office Administrator, Office Assistant or relevant experience, is preferred. You will be familiar with office management procedures and have strong attention to detail and be able to work without supervision. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. You will have good record keeping skills and be able to manage your time. Strong Microsoft Office skills are required.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control