Up to £9.18 per hour
25 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity with our client based in Daventry.
* The job holder will liaise between the warehouse team requirements and the customer coordinators / Customers.
* Providing booking in and collection references
* Interaction with customer web sites and data entry on a number of different platforms
* To attend training courses as and where necessary
* Ensure compliance of all Services Ltd policies and procedures
* The use of MS office (predominantly Excel, Word and outlook)
* Data Entry
* Answering calls
* Responding to queries via phone, email and face to face.
* Managing driver collections and delivery paperwork
* The use of numerous systems for order release, order processing, order resolutions.
* To provide the warehouse with orders for picking, via releasing and printing
* Resolving order queries and on occasion talking to clients or end customers
* Controlling replenishment requirements for order satisfaction
* Raising IT issue resolution / improvement tickets
* The Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Able to work on a Sunday - Thursday shift rotation
* Booking deliveries into customer sites
* Provide Administrative support to the Operations team on customer requirements
If interested please send your CV