26 days ago
3 Months +
Goals and Objectives:
As a part of the service administration team based in Blackburn the role is to support the project, service and customer support functions. The position administers and tracks the customer journey from installation through to the provision of service commitments and maintenance.
The role will also provide cover & support for customer interface duties and contract management roles within the admin team encompassing day to day business administrative duties in relation to install projects, service contract delivery, chargeable billing, cost logging, equipment requisition, shipment tracking.
* Inputting customer information into JDE system, maintaining and updating as and when required.
* Answering and handling emails/calls as appropriate from customers, engineers and regional managers, taking messages as appropriate and ensuring all queries are processed promptly
* Maintaining the Service maintenance contract portfolio including billing.
* Resolving payment queries and outstanding quotes in a timely manner.
* Produce and submit bespoke proposals and successfully support the contract renewal to completion.
* Produce and submit quotes, POs and invoices for customers
* Arrange travel and accommodation for staff when required.
* KPI Reporting
* Checking support emails
* General filing and general office duties e.g. stationery ordering.
* To complete any other administrative duties that may be required.
* Supporting the department by conducting other reasonable work given to you outside of your scope when required
* Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
* Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
* Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by Ethics & Compliance Officer (ECO)
* Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS), and Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE).
* Be a team player - support all within the department
* Be responsible for completing tasks on time and in a quality manner
* Have a professional can do attitude internally and externally
* Chasing overdue payments and monitoring ongoing orders to ensure these are completed in a timely manner.
* Focus on the needs of customers to improve service and sales.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Knowledge:
* Relevant experience in a dynamic service and project environment.
* Formal qualifications in administration or business operations are preferred but allowance will be given for experiential learning in lieu of formal qualifications
* Good working knowledge of MS Office (word & excel packages) is essential and the ability to use Project software would be an advantage
* Experience in proposals or report writing.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
* Target driven with accuracy and attention to detail
* Calm under pressure and focused on the process requirements for delivery
* Organised, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
* Good communication and organisational skills
* Adaptability to changing circumstances and structure
Be self-sufficient and able to make pro-active decisions within the parameters of the role
* Works well as part of a team, supporting colleagues and helping out willingly when required.