Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £9.72 per hour
about 1 year ago
Administrator; 6 month contract; Crawley; £9.72 per hour
We are looking to recruit and Administrator to work for a large defence company. The role will involve working in a procurement team undertaking administrative activities to support the Manufacturing Buyers.
Task to include:
- Creation, collection, and distribution of Data Packs
- Receiving and application of acknowledgements to Purchase Orders
- Requesting completion of Supplier Export forms in timescales that suit the business and processing through to Trade Compliance
- Requesting End User Statements from internal customers as required
- Maintenance and housekeeping of internal (B1) system i.e. Lead-times, PO amendments etc.
- Maintenance of Planner Updates through various reports
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
- Using the Oylmpe portal request data packs, download and store in shared drive for release to Suppliers
- Using the Exchanger portal send data packs to suppliers
- Upon receiving Suppliers order acknowledgments up load to Purchase order
- Request completion of signed Supplier Export forms where none exist and upload to a database
- Search Parts Master database to confirm part status
- Where applicable obtain the correct information for the completion of an End User Statement
- When required maintain dates within internal system for housekeeping purposes
- To assist members of the Manufacturing Procurement team with other administrative tasks as may arise from time to time.
- Engage and communicate efficiently with internal customers and other functions as necessary.
- Comply with export control guidelines and policies
- Maintain an ethical approach to tasks and relationships in accordance with relevant company policies
- Maintenance of information for SIM board
- Any other duties as may be required
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience and will be a team player. You will have good levels of literacy and numeracy, together with IT, customer service and communication skills. You will have strong interpersonal skills and will be well organised. You will be experienced in using appropriate Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Outlook). An understanding of Purchasing and Supply Chain policies and procedures along with knowledge of and ability to use, on line integrated Purchasing systems would be advantageous.
You will be educated to A level standard or equivalent.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.