Up to £0.00 per hour
26 days ago
A new opportunity is now available for an Administrator to provide admin support to the Procurement Management team across multiple sites.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support for the Procurement management team in the UK and in exceptional circumstances Procurement team members across multiple sites (if required).
- Provide support to Procurement UK management team (process expenses, arrange travel).
- Management of office supplies and monitor administration budgets (with support of Finance).
- Support organisation of Procurement events such as (but not restricted too) team meetings, team boosters, senior exec. visits, team events. External conferences, exhibitions).
- Support-site visitor visit (Security notification, organise room booking and catering, meet and greet visitors is needed).
- Manage general procurement office area (meeting rooms booking, organisation, office moves, new starters, leavers, request for IM hardware / services).
- Support local procurement processes implementation, in line with Business Management System, Promote Ethics and Compliance adherence throughout Procurement team.
This role may involve occasional business travel and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
- Management, ordering of office supplies
- Meet and greet visitors (if required)
- Organised on-site visit through visitor notification to security
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for Procurement team
- Organising team events and participation to external conferences / exhibition
- Managing department databases and filing systems
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence (as required)
- Collating and filing expenses for management team
- Organise on-site catering booking and meeting room booking
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Support Building Custodian
- Support to relevant projects
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Courteous, professional and respectful to all the interface with
- Teamworking skills
- Organisation and time management skills: ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to research data effectively
- Tact and diplomacy
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you may be party of confidential information
- The ability to be proactive to use your initiative: to see what needs doing and do it
- The ability to understand software packages e.g Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
- Demonstrates a behaviour of continuous development
- Worked as a Personal Assistant and/or Secretary previously
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control