Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
The successful candidates will form part of a flexible and dynamic team to ensure that the customer is protected and the warehouse work flow uninterrupted.
* Releasing work into the warehouse and ensuring PGI @ EOD
* Working with customer services to meet demand and answer queries.
* Preparing Warehouse reports for day to day operations.
* Provide reports (KPI's).
* Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
* Engaging and adopting the clients operating system principles
* Liaising with internal/external sites/customers.
* Experience in export and customs & excise would be advantageous
* Experience and Competence with SAP
* Experience of working in an Administrative role is desirable
* Microsoft excel knowledge
* Self-motivated, proactive and driven