Up to £22000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
10 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking an Administrator to be based in Peterborough.
We are looking for a receptionist/mail administrator to join our team in our Peterborough location working hours for this role will be 08:00 - 17:30 with 30 mins lunch working 42.5 hours per week.
- Answering the switchboard in an efficient and professional manner, within a target of 5 rings
- Callers are to be announced when put through the relevant extension, with messages to be taken if the call cannot be taken at that time. All messages to have time, date, caller's name company, contact no and reason for call, if appropriate. Messages must be passed to the recipient promptly.
- Greeting visitors ensuring all names and details are logged and recorded in the visitor's book on reception and notifying the appropriate member of staff. All visitors must have appointments and be accompanied at all times.
- To organise any lunchtime and holiday cover.
- Assist with maintaining the House telephone extension list and ensuring all appropriate staff are provided with an up to date copy.
- To project a professional and positive image at all times to both internal and external customers.
- To ensure that security processes regarding the access of staff and visitors are adhered to.
- To assist with the distribution of incoming faxes, particularly those marked urgent, and notification to relevant person on receipt to reception.
- To keep a close view of the car park and advise members of staff or visitors if they have parked inappropriately.
- To process the Incoming and Outgoing Post .
- To assist with meeting room bookings, ordering refreshments
- To provide back-up administration support as and when required.
- To log work requests from customers on to the Agility CAFM system, taking requests by phone, email or in person.
- To escalate emergency work requests by phone.
- To provide feed-back on work requests to customers.
- To provide monthly reports from the Agility CAFM system
- To operate a clear desk policy and be responsible for general tidiness and housekeeping within the Reception area.
- To carry out as requested any other office duties, which are normal custom and practice.
- Proven ability to provide a high standard of support in Administrative principles, including the ability to implement systems and processes and to pro-actively resolve problems
- Acceptable level of interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with customers and staff at all levels in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrated ability to contribute as a member of a team to achieve positive outcomes and provide quality service to customers
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities, monitor and co-ordinate a range of prescribed processes, to achieve tight deadlines and desired outcomes with due regard to accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), E-mail and Internet and databases
- Sound knowledge and understanding of basic Financial and Accounting principles
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) practices and policies.
- 20 days annual leave
- Company sick pay
- Auto enrol pension
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.