12 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for an Administrator based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace company.
- The purpose of the role is to reduce the amount of paper documentation storage on the site.
- The task is the checking of storage and retrieval of electronic information generated from original hard copy documentation against the Company's Data Management System and to determine whether the paper document already exists as a digital copy. If the digital file exists the paper copy can be destroyed.
- Ensure spreadsheets are correctly annotated with the appropriate information for audit purposes
Key Job Accountabilities
- Each paper document is required to be searched and located on the Company's Data Management System.
- Determine whether each document fits a given criteria by following a documented process.
- Ensure the delivery of task meets Customer's expectations.
- The importance of the document being on the Company's Data Management System is paramount to the Business.
Please contact us for more information.