Rate on application
11 months ago
The successful candidates will form part of a flexible and dynamic team to ensure that the customer is protected and the warehouse work flow uninterrupted.
* Releasing work into the warehouse and ensuring PGI @ EOD
* Working with customer services to meet demand and answer queries.
* Preparing Warehouse reports for day to day operations.
* Provide reports (KPI's).
* Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
* Engaging and adopting HOS principles (Lean and Six Sigma)
* Leasing with internal/external sites/customers.
* Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Operations Supervisor in accordance with the level of responsibility of the role.
* Experience and Competence with SAP
* Qualification in Microsoft Excel
* Experience of working in an Administrative role is desirable
* Self-motivated, proactive and driven
* Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools
* To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and company objectives
Please note that candidates must be prepared to travel to a different location for training and be available around the August Bank Holiday weekend and throughout the transition period.