East London, London
2 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Administrator to join our team based at our Canning Town branch. Supporting our busy team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administration support service for the branch. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the branch administration is kept up to date and accurate, with required information easily accessible
- Receiving and handling incoming queries via email and telephone
- Scanning and electronic filing of relevant documents
- Ensuring all on-site contractors' details are entered and maintained correctly onto the appropriate system
- Ensuring all on-site contractors have correct PPE and associated equipment, ordering more when needed
- Monitor training and assessment requirements of contractors
- Being the first point of call for all payroll related queries
- Checking, collating, and preparation of timesheets
- Liaising with payroll and billing departments at Head Office in order to administer the payroll process
- Assisting with labour resourcing if required
The suitable candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines, and excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is essential.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), and a great employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.