Bolton, Greater Manchester
16 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a MEP Administrator to become part of a large organisation
What will you be doing?
You will be expected to work closely with the MEP Team to provide administrative support to the Procurement Executives in a number of key areas
- Co-ordination, production and progress chasing data in support of the delivery of Key Account Lead (KAL) activities
- Maintenance of KAL portal
- Progressing and Maintaining delivery charts supporting Key Performance indicators and Governance Data including running SAP and Business Warehouse information
- Analysing data and producing reports as required including the Contracts LogBook, Contracts and Agreements registers
- Preparation of monthly headcount data, maintenance of resource plans and managing Vacancy information in support of the People Management Meeting
- Support the MEP Portal, intranet and CSN
- Preparation of various reports to support meetings
- Processing MEP contracts documentation and Purchase orders
- Responding to a range of queries and administration activities
- Contributing to identifying process improvements
-Taking minutes for formal and informal minutes
What are the benefits for you?
- You will have an opportunity to develop your Procurement knowledge in a supportive working environment
- You will work in a diverse environment with a high level of senior interaction
What's great about joining this team?
- The MEP team is a successful inclusive team
- There is good team spirit, where knowledge-sharing and communication is valued, and members of the team feel supported
- The team work closely with the business and are able to contribute to wider initiatives impacting the Directorate.
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- Self-motivated with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- International and national travel may be required
- Good verbal and numerical skills
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to operate as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of English Law
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control: SAP