3 months ago
To provide administrative support to the Business Unit and act as the local point of contact for payroll. Support to the Business as we transition to the new HR model.
* Collate and batch payroll documentation for E-ICS in accordance with published timetable and input all allowances direct onto the payroll system.
* Address enquiries from staff on training, pay, annual leave and allowances.
* During the transition of the new HR model, help line managers to channel their queries to the appropriate source e.g. DPC/PB2 L2 L&D Lead/PB3 L1 HR Advisor.
* Distribution of pay statements and other literature as required by the business.
* Book refreshments/accommodation etc. for site briefings and meetings.
* Act as note taker on meetings which might include some routine casework and local Whitleys.
* To set up/close clockwise records for new starters/leavers and act as clockwise administrator for non-clocking and IBES staff as necessary.
* Liaise with Manpower on recruitment requirements for temporary labour up to and including PB3 L1.
* Undertake activities in support of recruitment booking rooms for interviews, verifying and copying qualifications etc
* Undertake all administration tasks in relation to routine health surveillance for employees (for those sites that use RPS).
* Provide assistance with apprentice MODAST testing and marking.
* Arrange induction of new starters ensuring that mandatory training is undertaken and individual(s) are familiarised with flexible working conditions and the location of Policies and procedures.
* Undertake administration for all training activities including the monitoring of mandatory training, the issuing of joining instructions for training events and the population of skills matrices and training records.
* Provision of desk training/presentations for staff and/or managers within functional area of expertise.
* Undertake security clearance activities including the issuing of passes where appropriate.
* Provide assistance to staff in booking cars and accommodation (where appropriate)
* Act as Site Local Information Officer (LIO) ( where appropriate)
* Deal with requests for work experience and liaise with the business to arrange suitable programmes for individual students (where appropriate).
* To comply with DSG Equality and Diversity Policy, CE DSG's Quality Policy and Manual, CE's Health, Safety and Environmental policies and DSG Agency and Local Procedures.
* Other activities as determined by the Head of Site and the HRBP.