£20000 - £22000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our client are a building services engineering company and they are currently looking for an administrator to join their team in Abingdon.
- Receive any urgent reactive requested from client and notify Supervisors/engineers as required.
- Operate the clients 'Mainsaver' computer-based system to ensure work has been issued correctly
- Operate the 'IMS' computer-based system to ensure work has been received correctly from Mainsaver
- Operate the 'COINS' computer-based system to record financial transactions, check timesheets, raise purchase orders etc.
- Upload documentation such as invoices, service sheets etc to the clients shared network.
- Check job sheets to ensure accuracy where necessary including labour, materials, sub- contractor costs etc.
- Check 'COINS' for outstanding costs/labour for reconciliation of accounts
- Raise purchase orders for sub-contractors on reactive work for call-outs.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and client records to enhance the contract.
- Assist in the collation of monthly reports with the Site manager
- The administrator may be required to carry out other duties as and when required by their line manager and provide holiday/sick cover as required
- Ensure high levels of communication and interaction with all stakeholders of the contract to help deliver the contract.
- Interact with engineers and subcontractors to help deliver the M&E maintenance contract.
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Excel and Word
- Excellent co-ordination skills
- Good communication skills are essential to deal with demanding Customers and to relay expectations to in-house Engineers and Contractors
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative, able to plan and prioritise work, make commitments and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of a facilities management or engineering environment would be desirable.
- An understanding of accounting to include WIP and Aged WIP would be an advantage.
Qualifications / Person Specification
- Preferable NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration or Customer Services.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy GCSC grade C or above in Maths and English
- Training for bespoke computer packages will be given.
- The administrator will be required to undertake a basic background check to work on the site.
- A driving licence and vehicle would be desirable given the rural location of the site although there is a railway station within a mile and cycle routes are in place.