Up to £8.83 per hour
5 days ago
Administrator; Preston; £8.83/hr; Contract
Based in their Service Centre, working for our client near Preston, you would be reporting to the Talent & Learning Team Leader. This role provides a series of administrative tasks to support the end to end Delegate Management Service.
Your main duties will include the following;
Deliver the transactional delegate management services such as blue collar/manual staff training courses.
Deliver core transactional services on all courses as directed by the workflow manager.
Act as directed by Team Leader on key activities;
Provide a wide range of supporting administration for the Talent & Learning Team.
Work with established internal and external customers to defined processes in providing a seamless service to customer.
Process invoicing requests.
Assist with the resolution of general issues and escalated queries from the Customer Support Team in connection with on-site venues and training providers.
Point of contact for external/internal enquiries originating from other service streams.
General team admin tasks, including issue of forms, processing certificates, updating training records, post etc.
Participate in regular team meetings.
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the customer is desirable
- Basic understanding of our Service Definitions
- Good IT skills, in particular MS Excel, MS Word,
- HR Services Contact Model (Enate), Coupa Invoicing System.
- Conscientious and efficient
- Attention to detail and proven track record of accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy